Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at July 07, 2022 22:17



Whenever you make a positive change in your life, you (probably subconsciously) go through these "5 Stages of Change:"

(sometimes called the “Transtheoretical Model”)

Precontemplation
Contemplation
Preparation (Determination)
Action
Maintenance

(Relax, I know you don't have time right now for fancy Psychology)

Real quick - here’s what each step really means …

Precontemplation:
"This couch sure is comfy. Please pass me more dip and chips; it’s too much work for me to get up."

Contemplation
"My annoying co-workers say I should eat a little better. Please pass me the lo-cal dip and baked chips."

Preparation (Determination)
“Uh, oh - my jeans seem a little snug. Where’s Stephen Holt’s phone number again? I might think about possibly considering calling him some nebulous time in the future, I guess -- maybe.”

Action
”I'm so glad I called. I’m loving Stephen’s No-Risk, No-Pressure free trial. I’ve learned so much and I’m already feeling better. And everyone’s so nice and helpful there.”

Maintenance
”I love it at 29 Again Custom Fitness in Timonium, MD. I’m so glad I called. No wonder so many clients have been there as long as 12 years!"

It all starts with a little introspection (like anything else truly important in your life). What stage are you at right now?



from GMB Posts For Location "29 Again Custom Fitness" https://ift.tt/8pDJ0O9

Popular posts from this blog

Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at July 27, 2023 16:47