Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at April 07, 2023 17:12



A Timonium personal training client wrote this shortly before she went on to lose 27 pounds with us at 29again.

You'll probably feel you have a lot in common with her story.

In her own words ...

---
"How is that that I just woke up one day feeling fat and old?

It feels like just yesterday that I was young, and could eat and drink almost anything and get away with it.

And here I am now older and out of shape.

It's so hard to take care of yourself when you are so busy taking care of some many other people. Laundry, grocery shopping, running the kids wherever they need to go.

Where is my time? I see that I put myself last. I'm on the back burner and I'm tired of that.

I need a change.

It's time for me to set aside just a little bit of time each week for me.

Where do I go? How do I do that? What if I'm not strong enough or coordinated enough?

I feel so confused. And overwhelmed.

I need someone to tell me what to do, what to eat. I don't have the time to think about it and figure it out.

Well, at least need to take the first step and try."

---

Again, despite her initial concerns, she joined our personal training gym in Timonium and lost 27 pounds.

If you can relate to this story, take the first step and give us a call.

https://ift.tt/sGHObpg
https://ift.tt/iuLZEs3



from GMB Posts For Location "29 Again Custom Fitness" https://ift.tt/moSKw8F

Popular posts from this blog

Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at July 27, 2023 16:47