Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at December 07, 2023 23:05



If you know me, you know I tend to question traditions - both in my training style and in my life.

To me, a so-called Christmas "tradition" that's been around for 200 years - only 10% of all Christmases ever - is not a true tradition.

Yep, that includes ornaments, lights, and even The Tree! (Crazy - I know.)

But I get it ...

The decorating, the gatherings, the shopping – it's a whirlwind that can easily sweep away your routines.

It's okay to miss a workout or indulge a little during these festive times. (As if you need my permission😉)

Besides, the science tells us a few festive treats, a "bevvie" or two, or a few late nights won't undo all your hard work.

However ...

Consistency is key in any health journey.

A quick workout, a nutritious meal, and staying hydrated are all small but powerful acts of self-care that keep you on track, even amidst the holiday chaos.

Keep in mind:
* A little exercise usually makes you feel better
* Eating right (on your terms) usually makes you feel better
* Skipping that last drink usually makes you feel better

(No one wakes up at noon the next day thinking, "I should have had even MORE alcohol last night.")

So, as you navigate this festive season, remember to balance (again, on your terms) short-term enjoyment with your long-term wellness goals.

https://ift.tt/LncSBv7
https://ift.tt/jTD3BQ0



from GMB Posts For Location "29 Again Custom Fitness" https://ift.tt/c0U295O

Popular posts from this blog

Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at July 27, 2023 16:47