Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at January 19, 2024 14:29



In case you didn't catch the Facebook post by Personal Trainer for Women over 50 in Timonium ...

I was just named to the lists of "America's Top Personal Trainers" and "America's Top Fitness Professionals" for 2023.

But there's more ...

Guess what I may soon have in common with these household names:

- Richard Simmons
- Jack LaLanne
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Jane Fonda
- Charles Atlas
- Dr. Kenneth Cooper

I'm currently on the short list for the 2024 Induction Class for the National Fitness Hall of Fame!

(You have to be at least 60 years old with 30 years of experience in the industry, so, fortunately for me 😉, the field is much smaller than you might expect. Insiders tell me I have a decent shot - which feels CRAZY, huh?)

Wish me luck.



from GMB Posts For Location "29 Again Custom Fitness" https://ift.tt/Hyg0ljQ

Popular posts from this blog

Standard post published to 29 Again Custom Fitness at July 27, 2023 16:47